Find Your SARS-CoV2 Testing Option At Mosaic Medical
Our team at Mosaic Medical is here to assist you in preventing the spread of Covid-19
During COVID, Mosaic Medical successfully set up and ran a pop-up testing/vaccination center at Western University. We are now offering continuing COVID assessments in the form of both rapid antigen testing and PCR swabs. Partnering with LHSC Labs, we typically have PCR results within 48hrs or less.
For those interested in antibody testing, we will also soon be offering a simple point of care test (a blood sample from a finger prick) to determine if antibodies against COVID are present. Please note, COVID tests are now conducted at Mosaic Medical’s main office and instructions will be provided in an email upon booking. Payments and booking can conveniently be arranged by clicking on the provided link with same day appointments usually available.
Our Services Include:
- Covid-19 Screening staff
- Covid-19 PCR Testing staff
- Covid-19 Rapid Testing staff
- Covid-19 Vaccination Team staff
- Business Compliance Audit
- Infection Control Assessment and policy development
- Covid-19 Rapid Testing Program development and implementation
- Covid-19 Employee Education and Prevention programming
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) workplace compliance audits
Book an appointment
Mosaic Medical is taking appointments for individuals and groups needing asymptomatic testing to be completed by medical personnel for purposes including, but not limited to:
- International or domestic travel
- Visiting family
- Workplace requirements
- Any other testing requirement not currently covered under OHIP or the Ontario Ministry of Health
*Please note prior to scheduling that there is a $25 non-refundable administrative fee for cancelled appointments.